Bulk Material HandlingOur 25 years of experience in the handling of bulk materials covers a variety of industry sectors dealing with such materials as: aggregates, sand, fertilisers, grain, coal, pitch, coke, sodium chloride, industrial granules, chemical products, slag (coal, nickel and copper), ferrous and non-ferrous metals to name but a few.
We bring to our clients a unique professional expertise to the realisation of your material handling projects and a complete range of services that include:
- Technical and economical prefeasibility studies – To analyse the best suited system and equipment design at the most optimal economic cost;
- Detailed design and engineering;
- Procurement – Sourcing only from reputable suppliers of products and services who provide the right combination of lead time deliveries, price and quality;
- Project Planning and Construction Management – To ensure the project is completed properly, on time and within budget;
- Start-up and Commissioning.
Our approach is unique in that we do not offer and sell products but rather services and expertise in design and project management; the final result is however the delivery of a system. We offer you another alternative to the outright purchase of equipment from a single source supplier, a different alternative that has as objective and goal to achieve significant reductions in the capital costs of your project.
We start each project analysis by a site visit and a discussion with the project’s key stakeholders (owner, operation, maintenance, purchasing) to specifically understand the objectives of the project and to analyse the characteristics of the products to be handled. We study the system and equipment design options to be considered for the project as well as to analyse the selection of the available components attached thereto.
Having no affiliation with any manufacturers, fabricators, distributors or service providers ensures you of our complete impartiality in the analysis. What matters to us is to design and recommend the best choices for your specific application.
We adhere to all the principles of design and engineering as established by CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) and always work with structural steel fabrication facilities and welders certified by the CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau).
The following is a list of equipment and system deliverables which speaks to our expertise:
- Belt conveyors (stationary and portable)
- Steep incline belt conveyors
- Material discharge trippers and V-Plows
- Screw conveyors
- Bucket elevators
- Chain conveyors and bucket elevators
- Constant and variable speed feeders (belt, screw, vibrating)
- Hoppers and chutes
- Reversible belt shuttle conveyors
- Railcar loading and unloading systems
- Gravity separators
- Fluidized bed dryers and air separators
- Stockpilling and storage systems
- Mixers and mixing and blending systems
- Crushing and screening equipment and systems
- Trommel screens
- Dust collecting units
- Vessel loading systems